Thank you for taking a moment to request a facility at the School District of Shell Lake. Please read all directions carefully before submitting your request.
- Please read over District Policy 742 (Authorized Use of School Property.pdf (112 KB)) before submitting a request.
- Fill out all parts of form.
- IMPORTANT: In the "Facility Notes:" box, include the following information (read Policy 742 for complete information)
- Certified staff member supervising event
- Group qualifications: Group A, B, C, or D
- School Equipment/Materials requested (if any)
- Equipment/Materials being brought in by Group (if any)
- Labor (if any)
- Fees (if any)
Facility use application must be submitted one week in advance of date requested unless Board action is
necessary. If so, it must be submitted prior to the Third Monday of the month.
Upon submission of this form, you are agreeing to the following:
- I have read and understand the policies relating to the usage of school facilities, materials and equipment.
- It is further understood that the above organization or group shall not violate laws which regulate the use of public school facilities, shall assume full responsibility for property damage resulting from use and shall pay fees and labor charges as indicated.
- IT IS THE RESPOSIBILITY OF THE USER TO CONTACT TIM ULLOM, HEAD OF MAINTENANCE, PRIOR TO THE DATE(S) REQUESTED TO FINALIZE ANY DETAILS.
Questions/Comments can be sent to Phyllis Bergeron, District Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Board of Education reserves the right to reject use of school facilities if it is in the best interest of the School